- Our challenge for the ETF Marketing Manager for Benelux,Nordics and France (BNF) markets will be to initiate, deliver and measure distinctive and effective multi-channel campaigns to foster deeper engagement between Invesco’s investment teams and prospects and clients regarding investment capabilities, strategies and solutions.
- The planning and execution of ETF marketing campaigns targeted to the business in BNF, with a strong emphasis on innovative digital engagement
- Understanding, refining, and clearly articulating compelling messaging, differentiation, and positioning for our brand and our focus product suite
- Creation of client specific marketing material to fully support clients according to their needs
- Enhancing Invesco’s appearance in the market and to improve the overall marketing performance of the marketing team
- Contributing some new ideas and working processes in order to optimize the digital marketing approach as well as well be the first point of contact for sales discussions
- Management of internal and external stakeholders (agencies and third-party providers) including budgeting responsibilities
- Responsibility for all aspects of key events (external and internal events, conferences, trade fairs, sponsorships)
- For the financial planning. Plan and manage ETF BNF financials, including: planning & reporting, quarterly reconciliation & expenditures repurposing if required
- Becoming a ‘go-to’ team member for EMEA-wide campaigns, whilst also representing the Local Marketing team on key international projects.
- Bring experience in the financial services industry, preferably in asset management
- Have solid professional experience in marketing or communications
- Show excellent writing skills, affinity for language
- Be experienced in liaising with various business functions including Sales, Compliance, other PR/Marketing functions etc
- Can work to tight deadlines and manage a range of activities simultaneously
- Is highly self-motivated and goal-driven, with an ability to get things done
- Is creative and an innovative problem solver
- Has excellent communication skills Dutch (Amsterdam location), French (Paris location) or Swedish (Stockholm location) and excellent command of English language.
Source: for more information click here.