Tabula is a London-based asset manager focused on fixed income. We offer a growing range of differentiated UCITS ETFs and funds to European institutional investors. Our ETFs provide unique solutions in the fixed income space, and help investors achieve greater control of the risks and rewards inherent in institutional investing.
We are looking to hire a full-time intern to provide Investor Relations support for a minimum of six months, with an immediate start.
Investor Relations is focused on managing Tabula’s external-facing activities and enhancing the effectiveness of the Coverage group. This opportunity will provide support for our French speaking clients and prospects.
– Prepare and maintain marketing materials, including website and presentations, ensuring
all materials are kept up to date
– Assist with inbound investor enquiries, ad hoc questions, and standard due diligence
– Maintain and develop CRM system and extract insights into client data
– Undertake fund and market research
– Develop processes to enhance internal efficiencies
Required skills and experience:
– First class academic background
– Previous experience in financial services preferred, ideally asset management or
– Demonstrable interest and knowledge in ETFs and fixed income is desirable
– Essential: strong quantitative, Microsoft Excel (including VBA) and PowerPoint skills
– Desirable: experience in digital marketing, website development, inbound marketing and
knowledge of relevant programming languages
– Fluent French speaker with professional level of English. Italian and German desirable
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
Please email your application to Leyton.Page@tabulaim.com