- In this role, you will be responsible for driving business with clients in the highest areas of concentrated wealth within a specific territory
- In addition to having direct ownership of intermediary clients, you will also collaborate with your external Regional Consultant to increase SPDR market share within their territory.
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the external Regional Consultant, align and execute territory business plans to improve the distribution of SPDR ETFs among financial advisors
- Sales process: orchestrate a team selling process, using the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors to deliver a full array of solutions
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity through multiple digital mediums (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Emails)
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- At least 3-4 years financial services experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A strong familiarity of investment products and services, knowledge of ETFs a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically
- Experience in wealth management industry
- Familiarity with State Street and/or SPDR ETFs
- Progress towards CIMA, CFA, CFP, MBA and/or advanced degree
- Existing relationships within the intermediary channel are useful, but not required
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine interest in the industry and capital markets.
Source: for more information click here.