- As a trusted partner of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management creates lasting value for clients
- Leveraging its global network and expertise from across Deutsche Bank, it provides capital markets expertise and international solutions tailored to the individual needs of clients
- These include wealth planning over generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits as well as the development of bespoke solutions for individuals or selected institutions in close collaboration with experts in Investment Banking and Asset Management.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Managers in different regions to understand the vision and added value of the project
- Understanding the needs of a Portfolio Manager and propose improvements to current process, aligning different regions
- Working closely with Technology Business Analysts to contribute to project materials
- Organizing workshops with the stakeholders, research and contribute material (e.g. to clarify and coordinate requirements to cover all aspects re functional design)
- Reviewing and testing the project results with selected stakeholders, to ensure that the requirements have been implemented and met
- Supporting the project manager, developing and testing team, from design, through development to testing, as well as the post-deployment phase.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passives Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Index Analyst subject matter expert (SME)
- Extensive Asset Management Portfolio Management Exposure, ideally as an Index Portfolio Manager
- Strong analysis and organizational skills as well as time management, with the ability to be flexible
- Pronounced soft skills, especially in communication with internal clients and technicians
- Logical thinking, critical and constructive questions, especially within a complex environment, in order to be able to create precise solution solutions
- Negotiation skills to build consensus between competing groups to make decisions
- Ability to identify and define priorities with clients
- Proven experience (and passion) to organize / moderate workshops or brain storming.
Source: for more information click here.