Are you interested in the growing area of passive investments? Do you have a flair for numbers?
We’re looking for an ETF & Index Fund Investment Analyst to:
• work with data and performing in-depth analytics
• assist in developing innovative and custom indices for our high-quality ETF offering
• enhance and automate processes involving data and displaying results in reports and presentations
You’ll be working in the ETF & Index Fund Investment Analytics team in Zürich. We’re a dedicated team with an open corporate culture that values each member’s contributions and encourages proactive input and feedback. The team advises EMEA and APAC distribution colleagues and clients on the distinguishing characteristics of our ETFs, explains the unique investment features, and positions the offering against alternative exposures.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 3-5 years’ experience in asset management or related field
• Ph.D. / Master’s degree or equivalent, with a focus on mathematics, economics or finance
• experience using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
• proven ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple and effective manner, both in written and oral form (to internal/external audiences)
• ability to work on your own, diligent and detail-oriented
• high-level programming language experience and software know-how (like R, Matlab, Python)
•strong Excel and programming skills (R would be an advantage), Bloomberg a plus
• sustainability data / integration experience would be a plus
• fluent in English
Source: for more information click here.