- Acting as a centralized platform, ETF Hub will connect the various participants in the ETF ecosystem spanning Issuers, Market Makers, Authorized Participants and Custodians to improve day to day processing of primary ETF trading.
- The candidate will prospect, on-board, train and engage traders and portfolio managers on the ETF Hub
- The successful candidate will be a strong relationship builder and account manager, with key buy-side side and sell-side contacts
- Be a highly motivated individual, who understands client workflows and fixed income market structure, is able to multi-task as well as work closely with other team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience and / or knowledge of Electronic Fixed Income Trading
- Proficient in the ETF community
- Proven account management skills
- Excellent communication & client service skills
- Candidates must be prepared to travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 7 and 63 registered.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years