Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- There are opportunities available at both Supervisor and Manager Level, specifically within the ETF Fund Accounting Services department
- These positions are evening shift opportunities, operating between 18.00 – 2.00
- This is a talent pipeline posting. If your experience is a suitable match, the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch with you directly.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3 – 5 years of total work experience preferred (Supervisor)
- 4 – 5 years of total work experience and at least 0-1 years in management preferred (Manager)
- ETF Fund Accounting experience is preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years