Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
- The primary goal of the External ETF Specialist function is to generate and retain assets within the Nuveen ETF product suite.
- The ETF Specialist will accomplish this goal by partnering with U.S. based distribution channels to complement their existing efforts and directly engaging with financial advisors, intermediaries and investment strategists that primarily or exclusively use ETFs.
- This person will be responsible for the Midwest territory.
- This position requires an extensive background in the ETF space, with a high level of knowledge around capital markets, factor investing and asset allocation.
- Additional responsibilities will include ongoing interaction with senior management and building and maintaining productive relationships with other Nuveen sales and support organizations.
- Managing a territory to generate sales and revenue to meet objectives
- Managing and cultivating key advisor and strategist relationships and developing ETF sales through those contacts
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners within Nuveen to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings
- Maintaining knowledge of industry related topics and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor and other audiences
- Maintaining updated activity logs in contact management system and work with Sales Management on various project initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry
- 5+ years ETF related experience within either a sales, product, or investment role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or industry designations preferred
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with ability to build and manage key internal and external relationships
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
- Strong investment acumen and background
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and interest across all channels and capital markets
- Natural collaborator with ability to work in a team
- Entrepreneurial/business-oriented thinking with ability to bring new ideas and creative solutions
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years