ETFGI is a leading independent research and consulting firm founded in 2012 in London offering subscription research service covering trends in the global ETF eco-system. The firm focuses on providing thought leadership; publishing independent research on the ETF industry, products, applications, competitor analysis; providing education and assistance to investors on product comparison, asset allocation implementation and offering customised research.
- The primary objective of the role will be to support the ongoing operations of ETFGI, the leading independent research and consulting on trends in the global ETF/ETP industry, and help grow its products, services, and clients
- Success is measured primarily by how accurately and efficiently work is performed in the course of executing daily tasks to support the production of reports and ad-hoc enquiries
- The role works closely with other team members to advance our initiatives to create new capabilities, enhance our current research offerings as well as create new research offerings
- This requires a knowledge and genuine interest in not only finance, but the areas of ETFs, ETPs, mutual funds, active and passive investing, smart beta, and other delta one products
- The role requires a strong ability to communicate and work with others, within teams, to advance projects, answer questions, and frame requirements.
Daily analytics support and analysis for ETFGI’s research services
- Maintain information on all aspects of the ETF eco-system within proprietary calculation and publication system
- Administration and classification of new products in system
- Administer configuration adjustments to existing products when necessary
- Ensure all relevant data is available and properly processed
- Create reports and perform research analysis
- Develop and commercialize new research products
- Coordinate/work with issuers, index provider and exchanges when necessary
- Formulate and document business requirements for desired database and research enhancements
- Take part in testing of new application releases
- Develop and commercialize new data products
Skills and Qualifications:
- A resourceful, self-motivated and driven individual that works well in a team and is knowledgeable with Excel, VBA, power point, Word. Experience with market data terminal systems such as Bloomberg, Factset, and/or Reuters is a bonus
- Knowledge of global markets, ETFs, ETPs, mutual funds, index, active funds, share ownership data, classification systems, performance calculations, and portfolio valuation techniques as well as knowledge of the institutional investment field
- The individual must be detail-oriented, organized, attentive, driven, client-focused, and works well within a small team.