Your Team responsibilities
The ETF Client Relationship Manager role is within MSCI’s Index Product Licensing Team and part of the broader Americas Client Coverage Team. The position blends aspects of relationship management and business development, including index licensing for product creation to grow the business and deliver solutions to clients.
Individuals in this position are responsible for developing and managing day-to-day relationships with key clients and prospects, specifically, asset managers that utilize MSCI indexes as the basis for ETFs or other indexed products.
Engagement and collaboration across client organizations, including in a strategic capacity and at senior levels (e.g., C-suite, Head of Product, Head of Distribution, Head of Research) is central to this role.
Further, day-to-day responsibilities will include market and client research, index analysis, presentation preparation and delivery, opportunity management and external education on MSCI’s value proposition and solutions.
Individuals in this position will interact and collaborate across teams at MSCI, including Client Coverage, Index Product, Research, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect …
Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation. Your key responsibilities –
- Further develop ETF and indexed product client relationships by engaging contacts across product, research, portfolio management, distribution, marketing and other applicable areas
- Identify and analyze new opportunities with a solid understanding of MSCI’s strategic areas of priority
- Frequent, systematic meetings with existing and prospective clients in order to stay abreast of client strategies, initiatives, tactics and product priorities
- Present MSCI indexes and solutions to existing and prospective clients to build a pipeline for MSCI index-linked products
- Represent the organization and identify use cases and new opportunities for MSCI to further support a client or prospect with services, data and tools that will help them achieve their goals
- Prepare presentations for client meetings, client sales team trainings and product launches
- Collaborate and coordinate with other MSCI teams on opportunities and projects
- Regularly communicate and document all client and prospect activityYour skills and experience that will help you excel –
- Undergraduate degree required; Finance or Economics degree preferred
- MBA and/or CFA strongly preferred
- Superior relationship management skills with a proven track record of accomplishment including minimum 5 -7 years in a sales/business development and relationship management role
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience within the financial services industry
- Broad knowledge of the financial markets and investment management process
- Experience within the ETF ecosystem and with ETFs, as well as strong knowledge of other investment products and indexed investing
- Highly motivated and execution focused with the ability to work in a collaborative team structure
- Exceptional communication and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and manage the details within a fast-paced environment
How we’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
Source: for more information click here.