- Within the department for exchange traded funds, the successful candidate will work as part of the Capital Markets team focusing on client trading
- This key function helps Invesco investors implement ETFs into their portfolio and trading strategies for buying or selling in the most cost effective and efficient way as possible
- As technical ETF experts the team is driven to deliver a superior investment experience for investors and traders.
- Responsible for Capital Markets big data, pre-trade analytics, post trade reporting as well as capital markets and client trading processes
- Developing the data analytics and automation for ETF client trading coverage as well as additional enhancements of other Capital Markets processes to improve investor experience
- Execution of key initiatives and projects within the ETF Capital Markets platform
- Build and manage business processes of the Capital Markets team with focus on client trading
- Leverage your creativity to deliver solutions to achieve superior client experience
- Oversee the universe of ETF trading related big data
- Work closely with the Technology team for support and oversight.
Skills and Qualifications:
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Big data analytics
- SQL, Java, HTML, VBA
- Keen interest in asset management especially in trading and markets
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Java, HTML and VBA
- Fluent in at least one programming language
- Understanding of investment concepts and trading
- Strong analytical skill to analyse and interpret various market data sets
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to conduct complex analysis on large quantities of data, reporting this in a meaningful way to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Self-directed and action orientated; shows initiative to develop the business area and automate complex processes
- Strong problem solving skills; identifying issues then recommending solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computing, mathematics degree or similar related qualifications.
Source: for more information click here.