- Drive the transformation of the Primary market setup for Direct Replication ETFs, including designing and facilitating the implementation of relevant dealing models.
- This includes taking part in relevant discussions with internal (Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering, Legal, Operations) and external (Security Services provider) stakeholders, and frequent travel to the Lyxor head office in Paris
- Act as the internal expert on industry-shaping developments affecting the trading landscape for ETFs in Europe, notably by providing strategic views on market structure (e.g. issuance models, market structure etc)
- Participate in industry working groups and discussion panels
- Work with liquidity providers and brokers to ensure efficient trading of Lyxor ETFs both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks, brokers and market makers in order to increase the liquidity, visibility and distribution of Lyxor ETFs
- Educate buy-side dealing desks on ETF trading and execution and provide insight on relevant developments across the industry
- On a daily basis the Capital Markets Specialist will also help the other members of the team in:
- Handling requests from Authorised Participants and market makers trading Lyxor ETFs
- Monitoring Secondary market flows, both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
- Manage relationships with outside firms including Exchanges and data providers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the European ETF market Proven track record in managing an ETF Primary market, either at an issuer or security services provider
- Understanding of the ETF trading mechanisms
- Understanding of equity and bond trading
- Project management skills
- Problem solving
- The job holder will need to identify and help implement simple solutions to complex issues
- Initiative and proactivity
- Clarity and conciseness
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Source: for more information click here.