Support the expansion of Global X ETFs in Europe and beyond, including:
- Responsibility for supporting the firm’s strategic growth plans in Europe and beyond across a range of asset classes.
- Proactive and thoughtful approach to building the Global X Capital Markets proposition with a strong focus on building and improving market structure and enabling investor access to our products.
- Managing existing and developing new relationships among the ETF ecosystem, including market makers, Authorized Participants, stock exchanges, service providers and platforms.
- Oversee the day-to-day trading of our products ensuring that primary and secondary trading functions smoothly, troubleshooting where necessary.
- Performing various data analyses for internal and external reporting requirements
- Represent the team and wider business externally at events, conferences etc
- Work closely with internal teams including product, operations and portfolio management to structure and enhance products.
- Maintain and enhance your knowledge of the ETF marketplace and broader developments in the capital markets and asset management space.
Who we are looking for:
- 1- 2 years’ experience with a background in asset management or sell side is preferable. Existing experience of ETFs, structured products, derivatives is favored but not a necessity.
- Strong communication skills and confidence dealing with a wide range of people, tasks and responsibilities. Additional European languages are desirable.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with proficiency in programming tools: Python, R, SQL, Bloomberg BQL/BQNT a plus.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and ability to bring new ideas and approaches
- Attention to detail, ability to be organized and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Source: for more information click here.