- Oversee management and trading of full suite of EMEA fixed income ETFs while guiding basket optimization and risk management across products. Specific tasks include:
- Guide and oversee communication between Active ETF PM teams and market-makers to assist in the creation and redemption process – across standard, negotiated/cash, and custom in-kind baskets (develop and oversee processes and documentation around custom baskets in conjunction with global capital markets team)
- Assist in the sales process with prospects and existing clients to ensure superior client experience. Selective travel with Sales Executives to meet with key clients or prospects to discuss secondary/primary market trading of PIMCO ETFs.
- Monitor and provide effective oversight of secondary market trading quality (spreads, execution, and premium/discount analysis)
- Manage relationships with the full ETF trading ecosystem; strong prior relationships with APs and market makers a plus
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying areas of improvement across ETF processes; familiarity with industry and regulatory trends (e.g., non-transparent active ETFs) also quite important
- Minimum 3 years’ business experience including direct ETF Capital Markets or ETF Trading experience; equity/program/derivatives trading experience also a plus
- Strong knowledge of ETF mechanics, including the factors that drive ETF pricing, creation/redemption, liquidity and spreads, premiums and discounts, tax efficiency, etc.
- Multi-asset knowledge including commodities, synthetic ETFs, derivatives (futures, swaps, etc.) and FX
- Understanding of the institutional and retail trade flow process as well as the strategies, best practices and electronic platforms each use to execute trades
- Drive technology specifications to support trading
- Strong technical skills (Excel, Bloomberg, etc.) required; experience using Python or similar would be welcome
- Solid organizational skills and ability to work across multiple functions
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated self-starting initiative
- This position may require 10-20% travel
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
Source: for more information click here.