- The ETF Business Development Consultant will partner with up to four external ETF Specialists to create, develop and implement programs to educate advisors on and drive sales into the John Hancock ETF suite
- Using discretion and judgment they will strategically manage their assigned client coverage universe to provide ETF portfolio management insight and advice, practice management ideas and product updates to registered representatives.
- Analyzing advisor portfolios to uncover ETF investment opportunities
- Superior research and analytic capabilities in order to facilitate in-depth product knowledge of both proprietary and competitor products and how they interact with the overall composition of client portfolios
- Leverage tools including Morningstar Workstation, Morningstar Advisor Portal and John Hancock Portfolio Insight to perform analysis and provide insight and advice for registered representatives to help them improve portfolio construction
- Review and research advisor websites, LinkedIn and data packs to personalize practice management and business building solutions
- Participate in conferences, roundtable discussions and feedback sessions increasing industry knowledge and product expertise
- Maintain competitive intelligence by attending meetings and engaging other internal departments to understand John Hancock’s proprietary strategies
- Lead projects for department initiatives to fully implement new processes, strategies, and more
- Act as a mentor to new Inside Wholesalers and assist in development, implementation, and delivery of training classes for the Investments sales desk
- Act as Fund/Firm/Separate Account/Marketing Liaison
- Relay a positive attitude about department initiatives and stand behind decisions of management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63, 65, or 66 required
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of internal sales/consulting experience in the financial services industry and/or 2 years of direct ETF sales experience
- Strong analytical, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and effectively manage time
- Ability to influence others and collaborate with a team.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years