Sales and Client Strategy
- Pitch the ETF Listing opportunity and larger Nasdaq synergies to current and prospective asset managers and guide them toward choosing Nasdaq as their listing venue for new launches and switches
- Build long-term relationships with both existing clients and prospective issuers
- Develop sales tools and processes to track new launch opportunities and proactively build out Nasdaq’s ETF Issuer pipeline
- Go-to contact for certain ETF sponsor accounts for continuity of coverage and have the ability to coordinate with internal teams such as marketing, index, legal, options to support the client’s needs
- Manage and develop relationships with market makers, index providers, custodians and other service providers
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to help others understand ETF impact across the Nasdaq team and advocate for the ETF business
- Collaborate with marketing to develop compelling comarketing packages as part of the listings experience
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing groups to build collateral and activations that are polished, concise, persuasive, and effective
- High energy individual with integrity who is a self-starter with strong initiative to produce and to deliver in an active, small team environment within a global company.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work alone on sales opportunities as well as collaborate in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to a variety of audiences – comfortable with public speaking, dealing with press, etc.
- Demonstrated passion for the ETF industry who is looking to contribute to a rapidly growing business
- 5 – 7 years of direct experience within the ETF industry
- Up to 50% travel required for both internal management and client purposes
- Demonstrated proficiency and/or expertise in ETF Trading, Product Development, Capital Markets, Index Development, Regulatory Approvals, etc,
- Knowledge in Tableau; Quicksight; Salesforce
Source: for more information click here.