The Swiss ETF Distribution team is responsible for the distribution and marketing of the UCITS and US ETF range in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. This role will report to the Head of ETF Distribution Switzerland, based in Zurich.
are looking for a Sales Professional who actively covers clients in Switzerland & Lichtenstein based in our Zurich office. You will have your own client base and full responsibility running to an AuM budget for this client base. You will be encouraged to participate in the business planning process in settling budget and resourcing for the relevant client base including client prospecting, marketing, client entertainment and client events. You should establish your own relationships and dialogues with key personnel at Invesco ETFs.
You will be also responsible for:
- Being the Spokesperson for Invesco ETF in the relevant jurisdictions and growing Invesco ETFs footprint and develop market intelligence
- Advertising and marketing ETF products and making presentations on Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) to groups and individuals to attract new clients
- Contacting and meeting prospective customers to present information and explain products
- Handling your clients and resolving customer’s requirements and establish contact with partner banks to market services that address these needs
- Reviewing business trends to keep up a constant conversation with the client and prospect
- Representing Invesco ETF at events and developing client entertainment activities
- Evaluating costs and revenue of client relationships to settle continued profitability
- Holding weekly sales catch-up meeting
You’ll need to have relevant sales experience, preferably in the ETP or Asset Management industry. You are a very good communicator and can manage yourself and other appropriately. You are able to pick-up leadership and ownership if required and are a standout colleague. You act result-drive. Willing to travel to meet client, prospects and partners of around 2-3 days per week.
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 28 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
Source: for more information click here.