J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust company‘s with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Has thorough Fund Accounting background (Mutual Funds, ETFs, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives)
- Experience with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) preferred
- Supervises a team of Analysts
- Functions as escalation contact point for clients
- Understands all client intricacies in order to Support the team Analysts
- Identifies efficiencies within the daily operation in order to implement changes based on findings
- Operates with Risk mitigation in mind and within a strict control environment
- Operates efficiently both within a team and independently
- Drafts / Reviews Standard Operating Procedures
- Supports new ETF technology design, testing efforts, and operating model development
- Identifies efficiencies within the daily operation and implements changes bases on findings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of industry experience, preferably within ETF Operations
- 2-3 years of Supervisory experience
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Team-oriented individual with an additional demonstrated ability to work independently
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) required.
Source: for more information click here.