- The ETF Analyst, Fund Accounting, performs all necessary analysis and accounting functions to produce accurate and timely INAV information for a broad range of ETF providers.
- Preparing and reviewing P&L projections to produce daily iNAV data for ETF basket and iNAV files
- Analyzing corporate action forecasts to project accurate share positions, and reviewing accounting entries to ensure accurate reflection of all corporate action events
- Analyzing daily trade activity to ensure accurate projection of portfolio positions
- Ensuring successful roll forward of security market prices in the accounting system
- Processing and reviewing ETF creation/redemption orders
- Conducting accurate reviews of assigned ETF iNAVs and ensuring all control checks are performed
- Providing accurate and timely accounting data to CIBC Mellon’s global partners, client ETF sponsors, and other stakeholders
- Preparing and Projecting T3/T5 income distribution rates and factors for periodic fund distributions
- Troubleshooting rejected baskets, investigating iNAV related issues, and analyzing iNAV movements for reasonableness
- Responding to client ETF basket and INAV inquiries
- Consulting with senior staff to make any necessary adjustments to transactions that impact iNAV valuation of ETF funds
- Work with various Fund Accounting teams to assist with problem resolutions related to ETF NAVs, and to assist with Fund Accounting duties on ETF products as needed, including but not limited to, NAV reviews, expense analysis, corporate actions, and distributions.
- Completed post-secondary education
- A minimum of 1 year in Fund Accounting, experience with ETFs preferred
- Advanced knowledge of ETF products
- Advanced knowledge of office productivity software (e.g. Microsoft Excel).
Source: for more information click here.