Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Develop a targeted business plan to partner both with the Division’s Retail Advisor Consultants and to develop new advisor relationships.
- Create a strong and client-oriented sales process using a variety of tools.
- Expand the NYL Investments / IndexIQ client base and increase ETF sales and AUM growth across the Central Division.
- Prospect large, sophisticated, high potential advisor teams within the Wirehouse, Regional, Independent Broker-Dealer, RIA, hybrid RIA and bank channels that may use IndexIQ ETFs or be new to IndexIQ coverage.
- Engage top ETF advisors with the IndexIQ ETF strategies, industry knowledge, capital markets perspectives, and portfolio construction insights.
- Provide coverage and support to the Division’s Advisor Consultants including joint territory travel, client conference calls and regular communication to coordinate advisor coverage and ensure transparency in client-facing activity.
- Provide consistent communication to both the Divisional Sales Manager and IndexIQ COO on sales strategy, activity, pipeline, marketplace receptivity and market intelligence. Ensure alignment with long-term initiatives in distribution, marketing and product.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of capital markets and industry topics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years industry sales experience
- 3+ years ETF sales experience with demonstrated sales success
- Strong wirehouse knowledge required
- Broad channel sales experience strongly preferred
- Excellent territory management, presentation and client-facing sales skills
- Strong track record of proven sales experience
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly within the Division
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licenses required.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years