The mission of the Senior ESG Specialist is to be a subject matter expert on ISS’ ESG solutions, and to leverage this expertise to maximize the firm’s sales and renewal rates. The Senior ESG Specialist acts as the main contact person for existing clients, while also providing ESG subject matter expertise to the sales team to help advance and close deals.
He/she is assigned a specific market and is part of a regional team including sales colleagues and consultants for other ISS product lines. The Senior ESG Specialist is part of one of the UK and Ireland Client Success teams and report to the Head of Continental Europe, UK&Ireland.
1/ Client Advisory & Support, Lead Generation and Client Satisfaction Monitoring
- Act as clients’ first day-to-day contact person, delivering a superior service experience to achieve high retention and renewal rates.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients’ key decision-makers. Provide clients with valuable insights on market trends and best practices.
- Contribute to regional team’s New Sales goals by identifying potential leads within the existing client base.
- Provide internal management teams with intelligence on client needs to help inform future product development.
2/ Sales Collaboration
- Work with sales account executives to help the regional team meet or exceed ESG sales and renewal rate goals
- Provide ESG subject matter expertise to the Sales team to help them advance and close deals
3/ Contribution to ISS ESG Brand Building
- Contribute to the recognition of ISS ESG as a leading ESG service provider
- Represent ISS at relevant regional industry events
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers across the industry
- Become a recognized expert on ESG topics and the ISS ESG product suite
ISS ESG is seeking a financial services industry professional with strong skills for a relationship managing role. The ideal candidate will be a genuine team player who is a quick learner, enjoys taking on new challenges and responsibilities, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced growth environment. The candidate can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members, based on ISS ESG’s relationship-focused philosophy.
- 5-7 years in a client-facing role in financial services, responsible investment or sustainability-related consulting;
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch would be an asset.
- Very good comprehension of sustainable ESG challenges and sustainability regulations is required as well as good understanding of Financial markets, particularly Asset Management.
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills.
- Understand complex topics and being able to explain them in a consolidated manner.
- Problem resolving skills, work autonomously and pro-actively.
- Efficient, well-organized team-player with a high level of integrity.
Source: for more information click here.