- We are seeking to expand the Client Coverage team in Chicago with a commercially driven and results-oriented individual
- As the leading provider of Environmental, Social and Governance Research, Ratings and Indexes, we continue to grow our footprint with the world’s largest asset managers, banks, hedge funds, pension funds and corporations
- As an MSCI ESG Sales Specialist you are responsible for developing new business within the Midwest territory
- The role also demands a consummate relationship builder, both internally and extenally, to drive sales and achieve revenue targets
- The individual will work very closely with all parts of the MSCI organization, including Client Service, Marketing, Legal, Finance and Product Management.
- Educate potential clients about ESG investment trends and how MSCI can enable investors to build ESG capabilities through our market leading ESG Research, Index, and Analytics solutions
- Consistently meet and exceed sales and business objectives
- Identify opportunities and close sales to new prospects
- Work with the wider sales group to achieve cross-segment opportunities and synergies from information sharing and collaboration
- Communicate suggestions to improve, customize, or create new products and solutions
- Gather and share industry trends and competitive intelligence to senior management
- Grow network and attend relevant industry events.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience
- Financial Services sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required (MA or CFA designation preferred) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated interest in ESG a plus
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Great networking and inter-personal skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, customer orientated thinker with a strong consultative sales drive.
Source: for more information click here.