- MSCI ESG Research, part of MSCI Llc, is seeking to expand its Client Coverage Team for ASEAN (primarily for the Singapore market) with a commercially driven and result oriented individual
- MSCI ESG Research is a fast growing business and our clients span some of the world’s largest banks, hedge funds, pension funds and asset managers
- In this exciting and dynamic environment, you are responsible as an MSCI ESG Sales Specialist for maintaining existing client relationships as well as new business development
- This Sales position is aimed at expanding and increasing the usage of the industry-leading suite of products and services that support the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into investment decisions
- In addition to the management of management level relationships, the role also demands a consummate relationship builder, both internally and externally, in order to drive sales and hit revenue targets
- Key to this role is the creation and timely execution of pipeline, which the sales specialist takes full ownership of
- In this role, individuals will work very closely with global Client Service, Marketing, Legal, Product Management, and Finance / billing departments.
- Achieve forecasted revenue, renewal and profitability goals
- Grow commercial relationships and execute up-sales with existing clients
- Identify opportunities and close sales to new prospects
- Ability to advice and consult clients and prospects on different ESG strategies, particularly ESG integration
- Undertake detailed revenue reporting and forecasting
- Grow networks and attend relevant industry events
- Work with the wider sales group to achieve cross-segment opportunities and synergies from information sharing and collaboration
- Communication of market developments to marketing and product team
- Support development of sales and support literature
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and retention for a demanding investor client group.
- Recent experience in managing sales effort against a quantitative objective
- Excellent track record in developing new business and growing established revenue streams
- Experience in a commercial/sales position in financial services
- Good understanding of the ESG market and how ESG factors impact the investment process would be advantageous
- Experience of this within the SRI/ESG industries is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent networking and inter-personal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Absolute personal and business integrity
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, customer orientated thinker with strong consultative sales drive
- A team builder and player with emotional and professional maturity
- A commercially minded individual with drive and capacity to manage a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Oral and written fluency in English required
- Knowledge of any other Asian language is a plus.
Source: for more information click here.