- Are you just as passionate about sustainable investments as about the passive index industry?
- Do you follow the latest trends and regulatory developments in the ESG space?
- Are you highly motivated to take on responsibility for projects and to work independently as well as in a team?
- A high customer orientation is an essential part of your personality?
- Are you highly ambitious to push things forward and to participate in shaping the further development of the ESG equity index business?
- Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing innovative ESG equity indices
- Communicating and cooperating with our reputable, global client base and ESG rating agencies throughout the process
- Expanding sustainability product offering derived from current market trends and regulatory developments
- Preparing historical performance measurements (back-testing) for defined investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful index launch.
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- Several years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio or Asset Management)
- Proven knowledge of current ESG trends and regulation
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Further programming skills (VBA, Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) and ESG rating agencies is a plus
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.