- ISS ESG is looking for a new member of its Client Success team, which helps clients successfully integrate our ESG solutions into their investment and stewardship processes
- The team operates under the mission statement of “Providing ESG expertise that makes the difference
- You will be part of a team that is the hub for our day-to-day and proactive interaction with clients, and with a high level of interaction with ISS’ Sales, Research, and Product teams
- The Client Success team operates as a functional unit that focuses on providing clients in-depth expertise of our solutions and how clients can fully leverage them
- Client Success consultants provide daily support to clients, and ensure that client service–related activities are carried out with exceptional quality
- To succeed in this role, you need to have a genuine interest in area of Sustainable and Responsible investments, including all aspects of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research and topics
- You are dedicated and thrive in a role where you provide world-class client service, and interact successfully with internal sales, research, and product teams that provide essential support in meeting client needs
- The role requires a high level of professional skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and manage timelines, as well as a flexible and solutions-oriented attitude.
- Proactively monitor and ensure client satisfaction
- Own and manage client inquiry and issue resolution process, utilizing SalesForce.com and other internal tools
- Identify accounts at risk and create plans to ensure revenue and client retention
- Conduct calls/on-site visits with clients (incl. training, relationship planning and review)
- Identify and communicate up-sale opportunities to sales team
- Provide subject matter expertise for the full ISS ESG product suite
- Perform testing of new product features
- Encourage and facilitate meetings between clients and research analysts
- Assess client reporting needs and coordinate report delivery
- Communicate market requirements to ISS business leaders
- Proactively communicate and educate clients on key ESG matters.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or masters a plus
- Approximately five years of experience in a client service or research position; investment management, SRI-market or corporate governance industries a plus
- Proactive positive attitude, innovative, motivated, client-oriented and commercially-aware thinker with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management skill – define scope, resources and time lines and manage to deliverables
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the judgment skills to help set priorities
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Absolute personal and business integrity.
Source: for more information click here.