- As the Equity Specialist, you will be responsible for providing research and recommendations on Equities, ETFs and guided portfolios.
- Provide research and recommendations on Equities, ETFs and guided portfolios (construct and maintain the Greater China equities guided portfolio)
- Work with equity team for key advisory initiatives such as the Conviction, Thematic and Tactical Equity/ ETFs List
- Work closely with Private Bankers to provide investment advice, ideas and insights. Review portfolios and participate in client meetings
- Support Premium Advisory Solutions with the equities guided portfolios
- This could include sales, management and construction of the equity module in the discretionary and advisory portfolio platform, including contributing equity and ETFs recommendations
- Contribute to RBCWM Global Insight publications (especially with respect to the Chinese economy, policy evolution and equity market) and daily publications containing market commentary and insights
- Member of the Asian Investment Committee, providing analysis on Greater China especially Hong Kong and China equity markets and economies
- Participate in the Global Portfolio Advisory Committee and provide updates on Greater China
- Participate and present equity ideas in weekly sales meetings
- Collaborate extensively with Global and Asian equity desks
- Deal with ad-hoc requests or projects in areas such as investment research and RM and FA enquiries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in equity roles
- In-depth knowledge of key equity listings especially in Greater China
- Strong analytic capabilities to be able to digest volumes of research and information and extract interesting and thematic trends
- Demonstrate thought leadership, shaping RBC’s view for both RMs and clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work on project independently
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg skills are a must
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Source: for more information click here.