- We are now seeking to recruit an Equity Analyst to join one of our six global sector-specific research units
- Reporting to the Head of Research, you would be responsible for delivering excess returns through security selection in a global sector, adhering to an investment approach that is consistent with our long-standing investment philosophy.
- Meet with, analyze, model, and value the equity securities of global publicly listed corporations
- Engage with colleagues on the global sector team to run the global sector sleeve of our research portfolio
- Recommend investments for inclusion in our suite of concentrated regional and global strategies
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement with regard to our investment process and suite of investment models and tools
- Become a thoughtful and compelling advocate for our investment approach both internally and externally.
- Deep domain sector knowledge – most likely gained either as an analyst, or in a corporate strategy or strategic consulting role
- Excellent financial analysis and valuation skillset, with an ability to incorporate qualitative and quantitative analysis into research
- Capacity for differentiated thinking, and ability to challenge the status quo in order to drive optimal investment decisions
- Strong teammate who is able to work collaboratively – excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization and develop/nurture external relationships
- Real passion for investing in companies and markets
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently; aptitude to self-direct and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You will be curious, highly organized, with a passion for detail and a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated personal and professional integrity.
Source: for more information click here.