- The Factor and Core Equity ETF & Index Strategies Group within Invesco is tasked with the development and execution of asset class and product specific strategies and tactics designed to better position the equity product line in the competitive exchange traded product (ETP) and indexed market
- The Equity Product Strategist will be responsible for helping grow the Invesco Innovation Suite
- The Product Strategist is tasked with developing content and research to better position Invesco Equity ETFs in the marketplace, as well as working collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams with the goal of driving net flows.
- Monitor macro market conditions to formulate views and translate them into actionable insights to better position the Invesco Innovation Suite
- Help build and reinforce Invesco’s Innovation Suite by presenting at industry conferences, sponsored events, webcasts, etc.
- Product-specific communication to the sales force
- Product-specific competitive analysis
- Periodic market and product performance commentaries
- White papers
- Support for Product Marketing and RFP activities
- Partner with Sales globally to participate in client meetings and identify potential business development opportunities.
- At least 5 years work experience in the asset management industry
- Product management, research and/or business development experience preferred
- Experience in developing product content/thought leadership is a must
- ETF product familiarity
- Strong written communication and oral presentation skills
- Experienced presenting at corporate, client, and industry functions in front of large audiences
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with all departments and organizational levels
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Maintain open minded, flexible, and collaborative approach
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally as needed.
Source: for more information click here.