- PIMCO Strategists are investment professionals that specialize in a strategy area or market sector
- They are recognized internally and externally as experts in this area
- Strategists at PIMCO lead new business development efforts, and focus on long-term strategic positioning while seeking to capture near-term demand opportunities
- Strategists seek to position PIMCO for sustained high growth rates and attractive levels of profitability, diversifying PIMCO’s business by product, investor type, and region.
- Serve as the local expert on PIMCO’s equity business internally and externally
- Develop and execute a business and marketing plan designed to raise assets and increase revenue growth
- Have a proven history of selling differentiated equity strategies and engaging with institutional investors, consultants and financial advisors
- Represent PIMCO’s equity strategies externally at client meetings, industry conferences and meetings with market participants in EMEA
- Demonstrate the ability to work in partnership with and earn the trust and credibility of Account Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Strategists and other PIMCO professionals at all levels of the organization. Note: the candidate will work closely with the 7-person equity product strategy team based in Newport Beach
- Take a lead role in identifying marketing opportunities and supporting PIMCO initiatives to develop and grow PIMCO’s equity platformUnderstand thoroughly the equity landscape, current trends and key competitive dynamics impacting the asset class
- Offer timely and forward-looking insights on investor demand and equity market trends resulting in PIMCO continuing to deliver innovative solutions to clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of client portfolio management, product strategy or institutional marketing experience in equities. Experience with differentiated strategies is preferred, although not required
- Advanced degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited university
- Preference for candidates whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position
- Personable, with an ability to develop and further relationships with equity decision makers
- Entrepreneurial and business development mindset
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ethical, collaborative, organised, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Understand and appreciate the institutional sales process and familiarity with the multiple players involved
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years