- Are you in your element when we speak about stocks, indices and the development of new investment strategies?
- Do you follow the latest trends on the ETF and stock markets?
- Are you highly motivated to take on responsibility for projects and to work independently as well as in a team?
- A high customer orientation is an essential part of your personality?
- Are you highly ambitious to push things forward and to participate in shaping the further development of the equity indexing business? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages).
- Developing innovative indices in the equity space (smart beta, ESG, thematic, benchmark, etc.) together with our reputable, global client base
- Identifying new opportunities in the indexing space
- Developing historical performance measurements (back-testing) for defined investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful index launch.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio Management or Structuring)
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA
- Further proven programming skills (Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years