- You’ll be working in the Global Equity Finance Trade Support team within the Integrated Middle Office in Hong Kong
- Company does support the trading activities of the APAC Global Equity Finance business, covering synthetic equity & index swaps, delta-one p-notes, ETFs and general inventory management.
- Understand the F2B operational risks and apply this knowledge to ensure the integrity of our trade details in our systems
- Perform lifecycle processing and trade allocations, and carry out the necessary control checks to ensure the proper reflection of risks and P&L
- Engage with external clients and internal partners (Trading, PB Account Managers, Settlements & Confirmation, Finance, etc) to provide operational support and independent advice on trade flow and operational risks
- Proactively identify and address control gaps
- Participate in process enhancements initiatives and new business roll-out, and the associated testing on system changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A self-starter who can learn and apply new knowledge very quickly
- A team player who collaborates well with different functions from different locations
- A good communicator, who can confidently to convey information, both written and verbal, appropriately at all levels
- Someone who will not take the status-quo for granted, and proactively explores ways to improve the way we work.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years