J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at .JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Be part of the IFT (Index Forward Trading) team, which consists of 5 traders covering Delta One derivatives on the main European indices. We price and execute client requests for swaps and other Delta One products in the EMEA region.
- Global Equities is part of the IB and offers solutions, which include trade execution, program and special equity trading services; equity-linked services and structuring for new equity-linked issuances; marketing, structuring and trading services on equity-based or fund-based derivatives products; and a wide range of research, sales, execution, clearing, financing and reporting services.
- The delta one desk is part of EDG and focuses on non-volatility products. Among other instruments we transact on behalf of customers and JPM account Swaps, ETFs, and futures. Our universe covers indices in EMEA but also globally and we offer short to long maturities on OTC trades.
- Generate trade ideas based on quantitative analysis, and work on optimising the management of the desk inventory
- Reply to client requests and price delta one products (forwards/synthetics, TRS, EFP…) on major European indices.
- Analyse corporate actions and index related events (additions/deletions, changes of weights etc…)
- Trade actively on the exchange the hedges for the derivatives exposure
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Delta One trading
- Demonstrate very good knowledge and understanding of the equity markets and of the main equity indices
- Be able to perform in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Have outstanding communication skills as you will interact extensively within direct colleagues as well as with sales forces and support functions
- Have a strong mathematical background for pricing derivatives products.
- Extensive experience in a relevant Financial services field (ideally IB) with immediately transferable skills
- In-depth knowledge of the above mentioned products.
Source: for more information click here.