- The Equities Prime Finance Team is responsible for supporting the Delta One, Equity Finance and Prime Trading businesses in EMEA, and leading a number of strategic transformation programs spanning the Equities Businesses
- Managing the Equities MO teams directly supporting the businesses within Delta One, Equity Finance, Prime Finance, ETFs and significant branch oversight
- Ensuring optimal project resource allocation, together with career growth and talent management of the team
- Working closely with key stakeholders globally in operations, technology, finance and the business to set the strategy
- Establish sound governance and communication channels for communication, escalation, targeted decision making & resolution
- Face-off and partner with other stakeholder groups – finance, legal, compliance, treasury and other support groups
- Build and own significant deliverables: business case, plans, issues & risks
- Perform cost benefit analysis to propose optimum future processes to the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong people management experience – leading teams within a large organization
- Track record of driving large, complex transformation projects that have significant positive impact on an organization
- The ability to effectively balance the strategic view with a focus on delivery
- Well-developed understanding of the products and processes across the Equities business: Cash, Derivatives (OTC & Listed) and Prime Financing
- Ability to face off to demanding senior stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, and the ability to connect at all levels of the internal organization and external parties
- Proven problem solving skills in order to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues.
Source: for more information click here.