- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, someone who can balance the demands to support business growth versus the need for rigorous control?
- Do you have an appetite to understand the front-to-back flow to come up with creative ways to solve problems and improve processes?
- Understand the front-to-back operational risks and apply this knowledge to ensure the integrity of our trade details in our systems
- Perform lifecycle processing and trade allocations, and carry out the necessary control checks to ensure the proper reflection of risks and P&L
- Engage with external clients and internal partners (Trading, Account Managers, Settlements & Confirmation, Finance, etc) to provide operational support and independent advice on trade flow and operational risks
- Proactively identify and address control gaps
- Participate in process enhancements initiatives and new business roll-out, and the associated testing on system changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree – candidates from all disciplines
- An understanding of equity and derivative products
- 2+ years of experience working in a middle office environment. Knowledge in the delta-one sector and products is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel. Some VBA knowledge will be beneficial
- A self-starter who can learn and apply new knowledge very quickly
- A team player who collaborates well with different functions from different locations
- A good communicator, who can confidently convey information, both written and verbal, at all levels
- Someone who will not take the status-quo for granted, and proactively explores ways to improve the way we work.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years