- We are seeking an applied scientist to join an active research team focused on index design among various asset classes and investing strategies
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a research platform that enables exploration of new ideas and improving research productivity
- It is expected they will also collaborate and advise on multiple research initiatives
- A successful candidate will be also be passionate about our area of domain expertise – the opportunity to offer data-driven approaches to investment and portfolio construction.
- Develop an integrated research platform for identifying investment signals, constructing portfolios and quantifying portfolio characteristics
- Participate in index and ESG research projects
- Collaborate with a diverse group of researchers and with data, product and engineering teams to encourage development and broad re-use of common tools
- Communicate clearly through face-to-face meetings, presentations and written publications
- Deliver complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Perform literature reviews and keep apprised of trends in data science and quantitative investment strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have expertise in the theory and implementation of quantitative analysis techniques, including knowledge and experience with a range of data sources and statistical analysis
- The candidate must also have experience in implementing data and analytics platforms in Python
- Additionally, the candidate should have either the knowledge or ability to learn techniques related to portfolio construction and sustainable finance analysis
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similarly quantitative field
- Expertise with data models, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design for efficient, scalable computation
- Experience with statistical models that apply cross-sectional and time-series econometrics, dimensionality reduction, and optimization techniques
- Fluency with Python, GitHub and the software development lifecycle
- Proficiency with Unix shell environments
- 3+ years of experience working on a team dealing with data-intensive modeling.
Source: for more information click here.