- We’re looking to hire an EMEA Sales Support Manager on a 12 month maternity cover basis, to manage the EMEA Investment Sales Support & Investment Sales Teams ensuring the delivery of a high quality service to all clients
- You’ll be contributing to achieving the aspirational sales targets across unit trust, SICAV, ICAV and ETF fund ranges across multiple Retail distribution channels in the UK and Europe, by working in partnership with the channel managers to develop and implement a contact plan and business development strategy.
- Meeting or exceeding sales performance targets, delivering revenue by compliant product distribution and cross-selling opportunities
- Setting an engaging, high performing culture through coaching, motivating and developing each team member to be outstanding, consistently demonstrating L&G behaviours through excellent relationship management
- Reviewing Investment sales teams’ client portfolios panels in accordance with territory and business opportunity considerations, agreeing changes where appropriate, ensuring fairness and consistency to all
- Leading and managing the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, providing a high standard of Servicing to clients of LGIM, Key Account Managers, and Investment sales managers for both UK and Europe
- Ensuring that resources are in place across all retail client channels including Intermediary, Wealth, Strategic Accounts and Europe so that Sales and service targets are achieved
- Ensuring that all sales queries are dealt within the team in a professional and efficient manner. Monitoring and reporting work flows and sales support contribution to the aspirational gross and net targets of Retail Distribution, including regular reporting to business heads
- Negotiating externally with clients at senior levels to ensure that sales are delivered within agreed pricing and commercial policies and budget spend
- Have oversight of legal agreements and distribution arrangements ensuring LGIM interests are represented and managed
- Act as an SME to develop and lead broader business reviews utilising knowledge of Retail Distribution and the external market
- Maintain detailed level of knowledge of LGIM’s unit trust, SICAV, ICAV, ETF ranges and the investment philosophy and process and be able to communicate this to clients and Sales Managers.
- Experience of handling a wide range of client queries across multiple distribution channels
- Experience of Third Party Distribution channel and Partnership requirements, Ratings Agencies and Risk Mapping agencies
- In-depth knowledge of LGIM’s product range
- A high level of understanding of processes, policies and key relationships, with an ability to monitor, design and continuously improve processes
- A high level understanding of the Investment Management industry, and key distribution channels including LGIM’s competitors, and distribution influencers. Good knowledge of the wider financial industry
- Line management experience covering EMEA and UK Retail markets
- Experience with legal agreements and platform agreements & cleint on-boarding
- Awareness of MIFID II, PRIPPs, GDPR annd Solvency II
- IMC qualified or equivalent relevant qualifications desirable.
Source: for more information click here.