Job Purpose (Job Summary):
To provide the quantitative and analytical support necessary for the success of Invesco’s Equity, Commodity and Fixed Income ETF Product Management efforts through the production of a wide range of performance and tracking analyses.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provide quantitative analytics necessary for both the equity / commodity and fixed income product management functions; ensure that quantitative analyses are accurate and produced in a timely fashion
- Perform regular fund performance and tracking analyses for both internal review and use in client-facing content
- On-going development of new tools (Excel, VB, Access, Python) necessary to continuously improve, expand, automate and streamline analytics
- Provide quantitative content for client presentations, regular product updates and internal performance analytics; coordinate with Content Design and Compliance to produce final client-ready materials where needed
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for product analytics for equity, commodity and fixed income funds and ensure adherence to relevant Compliance standards in externally-distributed materials.
- Develop a broad but granular understanding of how Invesco ETFs function and be able to communicate this to other business areas
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience using Excel / Access / Visual Basic / Python / SQL to manipulate data in various formats
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data and to work both independently (self-directed) and collaboratively
- Excellent Excel, Visual Basic, Access, Python and SQL skills; familiarity with other programming / scripting languages highly valued
- Strong quantitative skills and a high degree of computer literacy
- University degree in a technical field (maths, physics, engineering)
- Evidence of progress towards (or interest in pursuing) additional qualifications (e.g. CFA) highly valued.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion smart working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company-provided healthcare
• 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
• Generous pension provisions
• Income protection
• Health and wellness benefits
• Volunteering days
• Enhanced parental leave
• Life insurance
Source: for more information click here.