- Candidates should possess strong analytical skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- We are seeking professionals with experience in quantitative or analytical fields, eager to join a high-performance asset management firm like BlackRock
- Candidates should possess excellent project management capabilities along with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Candidate must have a high aptitude towards financial analysis software such as Excel in order to be successful in this role
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint would be beneficial
- Also, the ideal candidate should have a marked service attitude and must be willing to go an extra mile for exceeding internal clients’ expectations.
- Play a key role in the annual planning process together with monthly forecasting and monthly MI reporting
- Play a central role in expense and headcount management. Orientate and help the business to discover potential areas where cost reductions could be achieved
- Partner the Financial Controller team on month end reporting processes
- Partner with the business to drive a robust client view forecasting process through standardising forecast materials, enhancing system loads and enriching business materials and discussions
- Provide orientation, guidance and critical partnership to the India EII FP&A team
- Create a cohesive narrative in communicating results to senior management and present data in a simple and clear manner
- Develop solid subject matter expertise in the ETF and Index Investment space and be able to pass that knowledge and train other colleagues
- Support the business in relation to strategic projects and adhoc financial analyses as required.
- Strong academics including bachelor’s degree in a numeric discipline
- Experience in understanding and reviewing financials
- Displays financial acumen in reviewing and narrating outcomes of financial analysis
- Broad understanding of key FP&A processes including budgeting and forecasting
- Experience acting as a successful finance business partner
- Knowledge of the asset management industry and investments
- Experience with financial modelling is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills required, experience with TM1 Cognos preferred VBA skills a plus
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinking
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting, escalation of issues, where appropriate
- Focused attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in his/her work product
- Ability to find/ identify patterns in granular data and articulate a simple explanation for senior management
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
- Collaborative, team-oriented, service-oriented
- A desire to work in a high-energy environment with a dedicated commitment to excellence
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
Source: for more information click here.