Jane Street is a quantitative trading firm that uses innovative technology, a scientific approach, and a deep understanding of markets to guide company‘s business. Company is a global liquidity provider and market maker, operating around the clock and around the globe, out of offices in New York, London and Hong Kong.
- The position is within the team providing trading coverage to a cross section of electronic trading clients from asset managers to broker dealers
- The role is client facing and the successful candidate would directly manage day to day relationships with traders, portfolio managers, management and operational staff.
- Work transparently, to the highest ethical and trustworthy standards
- Provide trading coverage to JX-EU clients trading European equity markets: responsibilities include managing trading related issues, managing and answering questions clients have related to EU markets
- Provide information on market structure, JX-EU product and execution strategies
- Review and discuss existing client execution performance
- Sales & relationship management: work with clients to stay up to date with their execution requirements and update clients with new JX-EU products/functionalities that are applicable to their business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates must have strong client facing communication skills and an ability to disseminate complex information clearly in a timely manner
- A background in financial markets is essential, preferably related to electronic trading
- Candidates should ideally also have at least a rudimentary understanding of algorithmic trading technologies
- University educated, with strong Excel. VBA and PowerPoint skills a plus
- Numerically adept and comfortable handling and presenting data
- Fluent in another European language a plus
- Disciplined and organised, with effective time management, ability to prioritise and ask for help when necessary.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years