- You will enhance your critical analysis skills and develop relationships with a wide variety of clients, colleagues across the bank and external parties
- You will gain exposure to a wide variety of asset classes (cash, fixed income, equities, hedge funds, foreign exchange, real estate and commodities) and investment instruments (listed securities, OTC fixed income, ETFs, managed funds and derivatives), but focus primarily on listed equities.
- Conduct direct equity analysis including stock screening and evaluation for a predominantly large-cap universe of Australian and global equities
- Generate ideas and discuss tactical asset allocation decisions
- Conduct ETF, managed fund and hedge fund analysis including screening, manager evaluation and monitoring
- Work closely with Private Banking Relationship Managers and Investment Consultants to develop and recommend portfolio solutions for clients
- Produce and maintain marketing materials in support of new client acquisitions or ongoing relationship management
- Become able to clearly articulate the value proposition of diversified multi-asset class portfolios, a risk-focussed investment process and the role of discretionary solutions as a core part of our investment advisory service
- Present portfolio updates relating to performance and market outlook for clients and Relationship Managers
- Analyse and monitor portfolio performance and create written market and portfolio commentary materials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or related discipline as a minimum
- Excellent knowledge of finance (CFA or other post graduate qualification or candidacy a plus)
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience – preferably with direct portfolio management responsibility
- Ability to demonstrate sound market knowledge and interest
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills (individual interaction as well as presentations to large groups), and working knowledge of Bloomberg, Eikon, and MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years