- This individual is responsible for executing the ETP licensing strategy for FTSE Russell Fixed Income Indexes
- Specifically, this includes working with the Head of U.S. Fixed Income ETFs, other members of the ETP team and Sales to license FTSE Fixed Income indexes as the basis of ETPs and helping clients to drive AUM into existing ETPs
- This also includes coordinating with Research and Product to develop new innovative indexes and working with Marketing and PR to build our brand in the ETP space as well as with sponsors and end users of our ETPs
- The role requires a background in the fixed income markets, and extensive knowledge of fixed income indexes and analytics.
- Execute on ETP licensing and support strategy including but not limited to:
– Client segment strategy
– Product strategy/prioritization
- Identify sales and revenue opportunities, and negotiate contracts to expand business with long term client partners and to acquire new clients
- Work with Sales to support client’s ETP business and our ETP initiatives with those clients
- Work with ETP members from Asia and EMEA on global/multiregional ETP clients to coordinate and drive new business
- Work with Product and Research to prioritize opportunities
- Collaborate and lead project teams with Research and Product on new index designs for ETP issuers
- Work with PR and Marketing to build the FTSE Russell brand.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelors in Finance, MBA or CFA a plus
- 10 years of experience in the financial services industry
– In depth fixed Income index, analytics and markets knowledge and experience
– Business Development experience with solid negotiation skills
– Index product management/development experience
– ETP product management/development or portfolio management experience
- Team player that works well in a collaborative matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Travel: 10%-33%.
- Experience 10-15 Years