A fast-growing Investment Management firm is seeking exceptional individuals to build out their new Canadian investment management firm that is focused on ETFs and separate accounts. Our headquarters are based in Toronto.
- Initially, we are seeking two field positions complimented by internal marketing support. Our firm is focused on bringing global active management talent to Canada. In this role, you will work closely with the Founder and marketing team to increase sales of the firm’s ETF solutions to Financial Advisors, Brokers, Family Offices and Institutions.
- ETF and Separate account market penetration
- Become part of a dedicated and highly motivated team in the fast growing Canadian ETF Market
- Conduct consultative, relationship-building sales calls in person and via the telephone with financial advisors and other licensed professionals
- Develop and execute sales plan strategies with members of both marketing team & internal sales teams
- Articulate ETF objectives while also processing strong capital markets (domestic and international) knowledge
- Deliver value added commentary, research, data, and due diligence material to Advisors throughout the sales cycle
- Identify sales opportunities and advisor needs, cross-sell ideas and introduce new concepts
- Develop asset allocation strategies based on client objectives and risk tolerances
- Handle daily territory management tasks to ensure maximum business efficiency, i.e. update and maintain CRM system
- Assist with the planning and overall coordination of conferences/seminars/plan participant meetings
- Regular travel within territory and conferences participating and industry events
- Follow-up on drip marketing campaign and webinar leads.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the financial/capital markets; mutual funds, ETF’s and SMA’s
- Institutional sales experience required
- Client facing and/or investment management experience in the financial services industry
- Fluid relationship and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment
- University Degree required. MBA is an asset
- Canadian Securities course required
- Commitment to risk, compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures
- Developed industry expertise and network
- Proficiency with web-based CRM, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Strong character references.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org