YOUR ROLE AND IMPACT
We are seeking to hire a Head of US ETF Product Integrity. This is an exciting new role on the US Product Engineering team. You will be responsible for accelerating product evolution, promoting index innovation and managing regulatory risk across US iShares ETFs. This will involve changing our existing procedures as well as developing new creation and redemption processes, considering market ecosystem demands, controlling operational and investment risk in the support of evolving our ETF product range to ensure that we deliver precise performance outcome to end investors in the context of increasing complexity.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of securities markets, investment products, and portfolio construction. Leading these critical initiatives involves working across cross-functional teams internally including Portfolio Management, ETF Capital Markets, Product Strategy, Risk & Quantitative Analysis, Legal and Compliance as well as externally with Fund and Index Providers. Additionally, the role includes regular communication with senior EII management and the development of Board proposals for new products.
- Develop and execute on a cross asset class US ETF product integrity strategy
- Innovating! Identifying opportunities for product enhancements and index evolution as well as opportunities in product structuring decisions
- Ability to learn quickly, grasp technical content and simplify to communicate complex concepts to different audiences
- Strong attention to detail in the preparation of quantitative outputs and written materials/presentations
- Tackle problems, build solutions and drive forward strategic priorities
- High degree of organization able to prioritize between multiple initiatives to meet competing timelines.
- Through close collaboration with internal partner groups drive effective decision-making related to product structuring, investment process, and operating model design tradeoffs
- Develop deep understanding of our existing range and opportunities for our ETF products
- Extensive experience in financial services with experience in ETF product development, product structuring, portfolio management, risk management or trading desired
- Understanding of different asset classes, including equity, fixed income and commodities
- Experience in leading projects and building relationships with partners
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to function well under time pressure
- Self-motivated, can work effectively, both, independently and as part of a team
- Strong business judgment and decision-making with integrity and emotional intelligence
- High intellectual curiosity with strong interest in financial markets and ability to learn and apply
Source: for more information click here.