- Knowledge and strong understanding of ’40 Act registered products, inclusive of ETF and MF landscape and market trends a must
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and / or business knowledge and functional expertise
- Experience of working with Independent Trustees of ’40 Act registered products is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Financial Services/ Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Business Unit’s goals, resources needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff.
- At least 15 years of investment strategy or strategy consulting leadership experience
- A College or University degree and relevant Financial Services work experience is required
- Advanced degree and/or CFA designation a plus.
Source: for more information click here.