The ETF Listings team is hiring for Director, ETF Listings.
The Director, ETF Listings at Cboe will be accountable for specializing in Exchange Traded Products and responsible for all phases of and an Issuer’s pre-listing and post-listing experience.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Pitching the Listing opportunity to current and prospect asset managers to convince them to choose Cboe as their listing venue for new launches and transfers from other primary listing venues.
- Travel required
- Prepare internal/external presentations, legal and regulatory filings and other materials as needed to support these pitches
Relationship Management/Account Coverage:
- Manage relationships with product sponsors, market makers, index providers, custodians and other service providers to create community of advocates for Cboe Listings
Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis:
- Create and track Listing’s regional budget and P&L forecast.
- Prepare information for board presentations
- Engaging with market makers and issuers, in conjunction with the Equities team, to develop liquidity programs and improve market quality of trading for the end investor
- Develop business intelligence solutions to analyze the ETP industry competitive landscape and evaluate effectiveness of strategic initiatives.
- Explore new listing revenue opportunities, construct cost analysis models, and develop business plans
- Oversee new listing and transfer processes from product development to product launch and ongoing market quality surveillance in conjunction with internal teams
- Collaborate on listings related technology initiatives from development of requirements, quality assurance testing, to implementation and product release
- Enhancing the post launch experience with custom marketing opportunities with other select partners such as their index providers to grow assets and trading volumes
The ideal candidate has:
- High energy individual with integrity who is a self-starter with strong initiative to produce and to deliver in an active, small team environment within a global company
- 7+ years of experience in ETP industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel VBA) and Bloomberg; Factset; Reuters Eikon; SQL; Tableau; Salesforce
- Ability to navigate and coordinate with various groups within Cboe at senior and junior levels
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage the details within a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting in a customer-oriented environment
You’ll really stand out with:
- General Securities Law knowledge/experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics/Engineering, Economics, or a related field strong preferred
Source: for more information click here.