What you can expect
- Serve as the lead for all of PGIM’s ETF capital markets efforts including oversight and execution of all creation and redemption activity.
- Manage all operational activity related to new product development including project management with external parities for launches and on-going needs of the ETF platform (exchange, custodian, market makers, authorized participants).
- Serve as a key team member to understand and synthesize industry trends to help build a product development and product design project pipeline that meets PGIM’s overall business objectives.
- Proactive relationship management with external trading firms to raise awareness and gather feedback for overall ETF trading efficiency
- Assist with client activity and education on trading, including conference calls and client data requests.
- Expected to be proactive in designing optimal ETF product operational efficiency as it relates to internal processes and management of new and existing ETFs.
- Proactively communicate and educate sales force on new product developments, product positioning, and industry trends.
What you will bring
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a focus on investment operations, ETF capital markets (product design and launch process), and ETF specific project management
- Understanding of the investment and financial industry, particularly capital markets
- Proficiency in investment analytic products preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required
What will set you apart
- Excellent organizational and process management skills
- Ability to operate independently. Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of internal partners
Source: for more information click here.