- BlackRock’s Global Fixed Income Portfolio Management Group is seeking a director level candidate to join the ESG Investment Team
- This team works across the global fixed income investment teams, including active and index, to bring cutting edge ESG methodologies, tools, and research into investment processes
- This candidate will also work across the BLK ecosystem, partnering in global sustainability efforts to stay aligned on BlackRock positioning on emerging trends and issues.
- Research and analyze environmental and social issues from an investment perspective and collaborate with investment teams and other key internal partners to share views
- Accelerate our impact by helping investment teams communicate with clients. Work with product strategy teams to ensure that client collateral reflects BlackRock’s best thought leadership
- Research and ad-hoc leadership around portfolio climate risks and transition alignment
- Represent the firm externally to clients and industry working groups
- Work with the BlackRock Investment Stewardship team in dialogue with investee companies
- Guidance for investors and participation in evolving public policies dialogue.
- Advanced academic credentials in applicable sciences (Environmental Economics, Climate Sciences, Earth Sciences)
- 10yrs demonstrated experience in climate science, energy system modeling, or alternatively, carbon markets
- Desire to work at the nexus between climate risks and financial markets
- Understanding of public policy evolution toward Paris Alignment pathways
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Source: for more information click here.