- S&PDJI has a history of empowering local staff in terms of promotions and training opportunities
- Enables the incumbent to utilize skill set and experience learned from the buy and sell side.
- Revenue Generation: Carry an individual sales target and generate new revenue from accounts/ segments assigned
- Focus on new client acquisition as well as find opportunity for new products within existing clients from accounts/ segments assigned
- Willingness to travel, primarily Asia Pacific
- Servicing existing products/ billing/ client queries within client base assigned
- Optimize revenue by prioritizing opportunities and engaging clients proactively
- Identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects
- Utilize internal CRM systems to monitor new pipelines and leads status for goal management as well as keep the details of sales activities, meeting memos
- Generate new contract documents, process sales orders and coordinate new deal process and invoicing with Legal, and Finance team
- Develop and consultatively sell appropriate products and solutions to achieve the sales goal
- Collaborate with members within product management, research and design, client services groups to deliver the best solution possible to clients and share client feedback for future product enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA, CFA or CAIA holders, considered favorably
- At least 5 years of successful track record in a sales role, preferably in financial markets
- Direct work experience in the financial industry in a client facing or analytical role
- Fluent in Business Level English and Mandarin, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner with strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and be flexible, prioritizing activities that will best meet client and revenue goals.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years