Under the responsibility of your supervisor or your tutor, you will participate in the following missions:
- You ensure the design and monitoring of campaigns (ex: HTML editing, highlighting offers, management of the shipment in the CRM tool)
- You manage the reporting & analysis of the results of campaigns. You publish these results internally (opening rate, clickthrough rate, …) and make recommendations to optimize them (message, content, targeting)
- You participate in the analysis of customer behavior data, in order to achieve targeting and segments, dashboard realization via data visualization tools You manage the publication of content on digital tools (ex: websites …)
- You ensure the administration of the software (ex: upslide, smartfocus, Tableau software …)
- You contribute to setting up offline / online BtoB marketing operations on customer and prospect databases.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You wish to do an internship at Société Générale and you are a Bac +4 / 5 student in University, Business School, Engineering School, with a specialization in Marketing and Digital, with an online marketing orientation, CRM or e-CRM Fluent English (written, oral, reading mail and reports), fluent French (written, oral, reading mail).
Source: for more information click here.