Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- You will build and manage the SPDR ETF email communication plan and calendar using Marketo covering multiple client types countries and languages across Europe
- Author comply build and deliver email communications to optimise business performance and facilitate long term growth
- Develop and implement targeting and segmentation strategies to improve performance and brand awareness (by segment behaviour preferences attributes etc.)
- You are passionate about using data to drive decisions and monitor and optimise campaigns to deliver analysis and insights to the wider business. With a focus on marketing effectiveness you will embed a ‘test and learn’ approach into direct marketing
- You will build and cultivate collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders including sales marketing product compliance and CRM teams across the business to ensure the effective and integrated delivery of campaigns
- Lead the forum to share Direct Marketing best practices across the ETF team and facilitate the alignment of direct marketing plans across audiences and countries
- Design and roll out the lead generation qualification on-boarding and nurturing programmes across the region
- Provide effective day to day leadership of both our external agency and your direct report driving increased performance and facilitating efficient processes
- Elevate SPDR ETF product consideration across regions and countries. Find new and improved ways to drive product awareness and influence investment decision-making through direct marketing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lead Generation & Email campaign management experience
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent Marketing Automation tool
- Experience & Knowledge of the Salesforce Platform
- Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast learner who actively takes on challenges
- Strong work ethic sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness to deal with complex problems and strategic opportunities on the fly.
Source: for more information click here.